2012/12/12

Best of 2012!

As it is almost the end of the year, it is a good time to reflect on all of the things that 2012 has brought us.
So, what have been your best moments of 2012? Do you have any personal highlights, or favourite stories you have seen in the media this year?

For me, I loved watching the Olympic Games this year. It was particularly special for me as I was living and working near the Olmpic Stadium in London! It changed the mood of people all over the UK,  who suddenly felt very proud of their country.

Also, on a more personal level, 2012 was very speical because it was the year I moved to France :)

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I know we are in 21017 but in 2012 I was 11 years old.
    So In 2012 François Holland was elected to be president and now he won't be president in 2017, I don't have opinion about his polities because I don't mind.
    But for me it was my first year at college and it was great.

    ReplyDelete