2012/12/09

AUSTRALIA

Australia is a big and awesome country!

A continent full of cultural richess where we can admire the extraordinary flora and fauna.
This Island can make dreaming: the perfect beach of white sand, endless deserts, forests containing unusual wealth, big cities like Sydney,... (and there are so many bugs, spiders,... ahah)
but it is very far!
Have you ever visited the largest island in the Pacific? (it's so large that it's divised in 3 time zones!)
If yes, share your experience here!






6 comments:

  1. Hi, these four pictures are so beautiful !!

    Where did you find them ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "this island can make you dream/can fire your imagination", "forests containing unusual treasures", "divided into 3 time zones"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I will try to not make these mistakes again later, ahah.

      Delete
  3. Great question! I have a friend here in Nice who is from Australia; I've always found that Australians are so kind-hearted and fun-loving (it must be because they live in such a beautiful, sunny country!). I hope I will have the chance to visit in the future.

    I wonder if you have seen this in the newspapers? It is about a British man who won 'the best job in the world' as a caretaker on an Australian island!
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8035168.stm

    -Bria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope too for you!

      Yes, I studied about this in school years ago, he's a lucky man!

      Delete